Strengthen your network with other audio startups
For all entrepreneurs working with sound, audio and acoustics in the Cph area: Join our network group where we will help you to manage the various challenges you have in your startup.
Participant profile: You are working in a key role in a startup in the sound industry. You want inspiration from others in how to handle startup issues and are ready to share your own knowledge and experiences.
There are plenty of topics to be covered in this forum, but it is the group members who will decide where the focus should lie. The upcoming themes will be agreed upon at the end of the previous meeting. In that way, we ensure the focus is topical and relevant to the group’s members.
It could be topics like:
- Supply chain / production
- Patents and IP rights
- Standards, testing and certification
- Specific technical issues
Or issues related to commercialization, organization, investments or partnerships:
- Branding / Sales
- Matchmaking with other players in the industry
- Cooperation with universities
- Mentorship and/or (Advisory) Board
- CEO challenges in startups
- Attracting talent
- Building a team
- Strategy all Innovation processes
Why should you participate in this network group?
You will get:
- Access to a tight-knit and trustworthy network, where entrepreneurs can inspire each other
- Greater insight into shared problems and inspiration to how to deal with them
- The opportunity to strengthen your professional network to other startups in the audio industry
- Access to matchmaking, partnerships and collaborations in the sound industry
We expect to vary the activities depending on what is needed:
- In-person workshops on chosen topics (2-3 hours)
- Online “check-in” (1 hour)
- 1:1 sparring
- Informal networking (beer or coffee meetups)
A network facilitator from the Danish Sound Cluster provides meeting invites, programs, as well as “light” facilitation and follow-up
Participation spring 2022 is free of charge for all startups.
We will discuss and decide on a membership prize model for startups at our General Assembly April 2022.
When you participate in this event, your time will be used as co-financing for the Innovation Power Project, which is funded by the Danish Business Promotion Board and the Danish Agency for Education and Research at a standard rate. Read more about Innovationskraft HERE
Når du deltager i dette event vil din tid blive anvendt som medfinansiering på Projektet Innovationskraft, som er finansieret af Danmarks Erhvervsfremmebestyrelse og Uddannelses- og Forskningsstyrelsen til standardsats. Læse mere om Innovationskraft HER